Yoder Smokers Pellet Grills come standard with the Yoder Smokers ACS Control System featuring Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, as well as two integrated food probes for monitoring. A ceramic ignition system, 10-gauge steel construction, and custom orange casters are also standard on S-Series pellet grills.
With 1,070 square inches of cook space, combined with nearly 12 inches of headroom, there’s plenty of room for anything from briskets and pork butts to beer can chickens and turkeys. But the real versatility is the ability to truly flame grill on the same cooker. Yoder Smokers pellet grills can be set up for direct over the flame grilling, a feature that can’t be matched anywhere else.
So, when you need 700°F to properly sear a steak, you’ve got it — likewise when you need 250°F for a 12-hour smoke, you’ve got that too. And manage it all from the palm of your hand with our mobile app — everything from recipes to smart programs, you’re in control.
YS640S Yoder Smoker Pellet Grill - with Yfi
- American Made in Kansas, USA
- Yoder Smokers ACS (Adaptive Control System)
- Two Integrated Food Probes
- WiFi + Bluetooth Connectivity
- Ceramic Ignition System
- Two-Piece Heat Diffuser with Access Door
- Variable Displacement Damper
- Heavy-Duty Orange Casters
- 2nd Level Slide-Out Cooking Shelf
- Stay-Cool Handles
- Grease Drain
- Door Counterweight
- Front & Side Shelves Made from 7/16″
Chrome-Plated Round Bar Steel
- Probe Access Port